Total Pageviews

Monday 15 April 2013

Drake slams chris brown and finally admits he dated rihanna says 'she fell into my lap'


Drake and Chris Brown may not brawling in clubs anymore, but they're still a long way off from burying the hatchet.
On Friday, Drake, 26, hit back against his R&B rival, 23, slamming Brown on East Village Radio's "Keep It Thoro" show.
"Don't ask me s-t about that man when I come up there. Leave that man alone. Stop preying on his insecurities," Drake told journalist Elliott Wilson. "His insecurities are the fact that I make better music than him. I'm more poppin' than him." More after the cut
   Drake also referred to Brown's on-again, off-again girlfriend Rihanna, who Drake also briefly dated.
Brown and Drake's beef over Rihanna became very public after the two clashed at a SoHo nightclub in June 2012.
Brown and Drake's beef over Rihanna became very public after the two clashed at a SoHo nightclub in June 2012.
"At one point in life, the woman that he loves fell into my lap," Drake said. "I did what a real n---a would do and treated her with respect. She's not up there talking down on me."
The Canadian rapper also mocked Brown's musical skills.
"I don't want to hear that man rap," Drake said. "Nobody wants to hear me rap against him. I really do this s-t. Let him put out that, whatever, 'Project X' or whatever he's working on and I'm going to put out that real s-t for the people." "Nothing good can come out of that situation," Drake added.
Chris Brown had a succinct response to Drake's interview. On Twitter, the singer put up just three letters: "Lol." The beef between Brown and Drake has been well documented ever since the two got into a heated altercation at a SoHo club last June.
On Wednesday, Brown's former bodyguard Patrick Strickland filed suit against the hotspot W.i.P., claiming that the club is responsible for a head injury he suffered because it sat Brown's friends and Drake's entourage close to each other, despite knowledge that the two parties were rivals. The suit claims that the club had an employee hand Brown a note from Drake's posse that read "I'm f-king the love of your life," apparently referring to Rihanna.
Things have remained tense between the two ever since. On March 29, Brown released some lyrics on Young Jeezy's song "R.I.P" that taunted Drake, telling him to "come out the closet."
Barbs aside, Drake insists that he's not dwelling on the matter. "I'm not thinking about that man at all, or that girl, straight up," Drake told Wilson. "My life has moved on."

No comments:

Post a Comment