Total Pageviews

Friday 19 April 2013

The Uncle Of The Boston bombing suspects Speaks Out, Says : ‘I háte them’


The uncle of the two men believed responsible for the horrible Boston bombings on April 15, held a press conference outside his home and expressed his deep grief for the victims and condemned his nephews unforgivable actions.
Ruslan Tsarni is the uncle of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, the two Russian brothers who are believed to be the men who planned the horrific Boston bombings attack on April 15.  The uncle spoke out to media outlets, and he appeared shocked and angered that his nephews did something so horrible.
Ruslan spoke with reporters and said that Tamerlan had called him last night and apologized.
“These are my nephews! My brother’s sons!” Ruslan told People. “It’s a big family … the parents are still in Russia. They are from a hard-working family who ran away from Chechnya. A good family. This is terrible. I have no sympathy for them. I hate them – they murdered people!”
He also told CNN: “I’m sorry too, I’m sorry too, he did this.”
Punch Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment